So I’m starting a business and I have been asked on many occasions “why are you doing this?”
I have had a hard time answering this question. I figured out partially why I’m finding it so challenging.
Part of it is based in analysis – statistics about women being under-represented in the angel investment community [...]
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- Part 2: 2012 By the Numbers | Pique Ventures on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- Part 1: Story-telling and Experiencing 2012 | Pique Ventures on Why Am I Doing This?
- EquilibriumCap on Impact Investing, Naturally
- Ekaterina on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- 2012 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Impact Investment | Bonnie Foley-Wong on 2011 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Investment
- Big wacky ideas (6)
- Bon Mots (2)
- Book (2)
- Capital raising (3)
- Crowdfunding (3)
- Decision-Making (3)
- Events (2)
- Finance (2)
- Housing (2)
- Impact investment (10)
- Innovation (1)
- Integrated Investing (2)
- Leadership (4)
- Money (1)
- Social Enterprise (1)
- Systems (1)
- Tools (3)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vision (2)
- Women Investors (3)
DisclaimerThis is a personal website. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employers past, present or any other organization with which I am affiliated. As I continue to explore, learn, and share, my views are subject to change.