This post first appeared on the Pique Ventures blog.
Admittedly this has been a challenging post to write. Please do read Valuing a Company – Part 1 [Basics] as the following discussion assumes you are familiar with traditional valuation techniques. Here goes…
A Business with Better Ethics and Higher Costs
Tradeoff of [...]
A common thing heard is that women are more risk-adverse than men. Is that really true? And is it true when it comes to investing? Do we have the full story here?
I came across a study that examined the affect of gender stereotypes on the investment decision-making of successful women.
“Researchers found that [...]
I feel a bit like a kid on her first day of school. I’ve created and uploaded my first video. To be honest, it’s not the first video I’ve done, but it is the first for my professional work. I did create two short ski films in 2008, except one of them was taken down [...]
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- Part 2: 2012 By the Numbers | Pique Ventures on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- Part 1: Story-telling and Experiencing 2012 | Pique Ventures on Why Am I Doing This?
- EquilibriumCap on Impact Investing, Naturally
- Ekaterina on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- 2012 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Impact Investment | Bonnie Foley-Wong on 2011 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Investment
- Big wacky ideas (6)
- Bon Mots (2)
- Book (2)
- Capital raising (3)
- Crowdfunding (3)
- Decision-Making (3)
- Events (2)
- Finance (2)
- Housing (2)
- Impact investment (10)
- Innovation (1)
- Integrated Investing (2)
- Leadership (4)
- Money (1)
- Social Enterprise (1)
- Systems (1)
- Tools (3)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vision (2)
- Women Investors (3)
DisclaimerThis is a personal website. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employers past, present or any other organization with which I am affiliated. As I continue to explore, learn, and share, my views are subject to change.