NEWS! Sign up to receive exclusive advance excerpts from my new book, ON PURPOSE: How Intention and Mindset Define Impact Investing!
Welcome to this place, where you’ll find ideas, useful tools, and resources about the Impact Investing, Social Enterprise, and Placemaking.
Bonnie has done a number of speaking engagements here in Vancouver as well as in London. Have a look at the Speaking page for more information.
And do remember to check out the Ideas blog. Top tips and news will be shared here periodically. If you sign up to the contacts list, you’ll receive articles and news by email about social enterprise and impact investing as well as news and notices about events relating to current projects.
Get investing insights, sign up for my newsletter.
- Part 2: 2012 By the Numbers | Pique Ventures on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- Part 1: Story-telling and Experiencing 2012 | Pique Ventures on Why Am I Doing This?
- EquilibriumCap on Impact Investing, Naturally
- Ekaterina on #leanstartup + #socent: How Lean Startup Methods Worked For Me
- 2012 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Impact Investment | Bonnie Foley-Wong on 2011 Mid-Year Predictions for Socent & Investment
- Big wacky ideas (6)
- Bon Mots (2)
- Book (2)
- Capital raising (3)
- Crowdfunding (3)
- Decision-Making (3)
- Events (2)
- Finance (2)
- Housing (2)
- Impact investment (10)
- Innovation (1)
- Integrated Investing (2)
- Leadership (4)
- Money (1)
- Social Enterprise (1)
- Systems (1)
- Tools (3)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vision (2)
- Women Investors (3)
DisclaimerThis is a personal website. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employers past, present or any other organization with which I am affiliated. As I continue to explore, learn, and share, my views are subject to change.